About Me

My photo
Anything you want to know? Ask me.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Do You Ever...?

Wonder what other people are doing right now?
Like, not strangers or something.
But your friends?

Because sometimes I do. It's like 'I wonder what they are doing right now.." For all I know they could be skiing in the Sahara Desert with some Polka-Dotted Purple Flamingos who can dance too. :p Bahah xD

Sometimes I also wonder if someone somewhere else is thinking about me... It's possible! Possibilities are endless, my dearest friend. ;]

I started singing 'Bullet Proof' in Tech Ed, and then I ended up just randomly making up lyrics to the song, but the lyrics actually made sense. I should write a song with it! But find a different melody and music so it's not like I'm copying off their song.

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-da-da-da-da-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba.

Geometry.
GEE-OM-A-TREE! xD lol.


PEACE OUT PEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger