About Me

My photo
Anything you want to know? Ask me.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Favorite Songs

So I've decided to create a list of my top five favorite songs. :) here it goes:

#5. Stars Falling Down - Kina Grannis
"I think that the stars would have waited for us, hanging onto the night, watching down below until we were hand in hand, together waiting for them.♥"

















#4.  1-800 Clap Your Hands (The Water is Rising) - Emily Osment
"The Water is Rising way over my head, but I'm still safe and warm in my bed. I'm only dreaming."















#3. Skinny Dipping - Edens Edge
"Who's gonna know when we've got dry clothes?"















#2. Even If It Breaks Your Heart - Eli Young Band
"Way back on the radio dial, the fire got lit inside a bright eyed child."















drum rolllll please!


ababababababa


bum bum bum bum bum!

and number one my list is:

i'm not sure. ;) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger