About Me

My photo
Anything you want to know? Ask me.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

GURRL, PLEASE. YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK

Okay, so I have this hair wrap thingy in my hair that I got while I was in Disney and I swear to god that it well be the death of me. Sometimes when I hold my ponytail on the top of my head, it doesn't fall off like my hair so it just sits there. Then like, ten minutes later it falls down onto my shoulder and I get a heart attack thinking it's a giant spider or something.

Me: *holds hair on top of head*
Hair: *falls back down*
Hair Wrap: *chills on top of her head*
Me: Oh! What song shall I listen to? *goes on youtube*
Me: *bored* Let's check out Wattpad!
Me: *looks at stories*
Me: ............
Hair Wrap: ................
Blog: .............
Polyvore: ............
Hair Wrap: *FALLS OFF.*
Me: HOLY F*CK, WHAT THE H*LL IS IT? WHAT THE F*CK IS ON MY HEAD?! PLEASE, GOD, DON'T LET IT BE A SPIDER! *runs hands over hand and shoulders like seven thousand times*
Me: *calms down* OMFG, IT WAS JUST MY HAIR WRAP. I swear to god I'm going to chop you off!
Hair Wrap: NOOOOOOOOO, DON'T DO THAT!
Me: THEN STOP SCARING THE SH*T OUTTA ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger