About Me

My photo
Anything you want to know? Ask me.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Every girl likes you, but that's just because they think you're cool.
Every girl likes you, but that's just because they think you're awesome.
Every girl likes you, but that's just because they think you're funny.
Every girl likes you, but that's just because they think you're smart.
But I like you because you're you, and being you is all that I ever want you to do. ♥

They like you because you're hilarious.
They like you because you can dance.
They like you because you're cute. 
They like you because you can make the feel better.
But I like you because of your beautiful eyes, and brilliant smile.
I like you because of your personality, and how you treat me. 
I like you because when you talk to me, I never stop smiling afterwards.

I like you simply because you're you, and hopefully
You'll like me just because I am me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger